This Vitamin D book, “Power Of Vitamin D” is written by Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi, MD, a UCLA-trained, holistic and enlightened endocrinologist. He embarked on the tough road of clinical research on Vitamin D in 2000. At that time, most physicians were not aware of the vast health benefits of Vitamin D. No one knew about using a high dose of Vitamin D such as 5000 IU per day. Physicians blindly followed the government recommended dose of 400 IU per day. Articles on Vitamin D in newspapers and magazines recommended to drink a cup of milk, eat fish or go outdoors 15 minutes a day, three times a week to get adequate amounts of Vitamin D. Surprisingly, these assumptions were made without ever checking Vitamin D level in a large number of individuals.
Pioneer in The Field of Vitamin D
Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi, MD was perhaps the first physician to actually check Vitamin D level in all of his patients. He was amazed at the findings. With the exception of one patient, everyone turned out to be low in Vitamin D. This was a breakthrough discovery! According to traditional knowledge, none of these patients were supposed to be low in Vitamin D as they lived in sunny southern California, were outdoors more than a couple of hours three times a week, and consumed fish frequently. Most also took a daily multivitamin containing 400 IU of Vitamin D.
For Dr. Zaidi, the next challenge was how to correct Vitamin D deficiency. Fortunately, he had a great opportunity to see his patients on an ongoing basis for their chronic health issues such as diabetes, high blood pressure and thyroid disorders. So, Dr. Zaidi cautiously put them on a daily dose of 1000 IU, then 2000 IU of Vitamin D, while checking their Vitamin D level as well as any signs of Vitamin D toxicity. Most patients were still low. Therefore, he kept increasing the dose gradually. Finally, he was able to get rid of Vitamin D deficiency in all of his patients and no one developed Vitamin D toxicity. In this way, Dr. Zaidi came up with a safe formula for the dose of Vitamin D.
Dr. Zaidi also observed some amazing health benefits of Vitamin D once his patients had achieved an optimal level between 50-100 ng/ml. For example, chronic body aches and pains resolved, depressed mood disappeared, osteoporosis improved, diabetes came under better control, coronary heart disease and cancer was a rare phenomenon, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and Graves’ Disease improved. Patients frequently commented on how they felt more energetic and rarely developed the Flu.
Seeing these amazing results were so gratifying for Dr. Zaidi. He wanted to share it with other doctors as well as patients all around the world. That’s when he decided to write this book on Vitamin D.
A Comprehensive, Authentic, Good Read About Vitamin D
“Power of Vitamin D” has become one of the most authentic and trusted sources on Vitamin D. It covers all aspects from Vitamin D deficiency to the health benefits of Vitamin D to Vitamin D toxicity.
In “Power of Vitamin D” you will learn:
- What is Vitamin D?
- Health benefits of Vitamin D
- Misconceptions about Vitamin D
- Vitamin D – Your best defense against COVID-19
- Why we are facing a true Pandemic of Vitamin D deficiency
- The crucial role Vitamin D may play in the Prevention as well as Treatment of various Cancers.
- How Vitamin D may help Prevent Diabetes, Coronary Heart Disease, Hypertension and Kidney Disease.
- Vitamin D can Prevent and Treat Muscle Aches, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Bone Pains and Osteoporosis.
- The vital role that Vitamin D plays to help you fight off Colds, the Flu and other infections by boosting up your Immune System.
- How Vitamin D may Prevent as well as Treat Autoimmune diseases such as Asthma, Lupus, Arthritis, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis and Thyroid Diseases.
- How Vitamin D may Prevent and Treat Multiple Sclerosis, Autism, Alzheimer’s dementia, Parkinson’s disease, and other neurologic diseases
- The essential role of Vitamin D during Pregnancy for Mothers and Babies.
- How doctors often miss the Diagnosis of Vitamin D deficiency because they order the wrong test.
- The right test to Diagnose Vitamin D deficiency.
- The best way to Prevent and Treat Vitamin D deficiency.
- What is Vitamin D Toxicity and how to Prevent it.
- Amazing health benefits of Calcium and Magnesium. How much you need of each.
- Incredible health benefits of Vitamin K2 and its synergism with Vitamin D
Power Of Vitamin D – A Worldwide Source on Vitamin D
Since its first publication in 2010, “Power Of Vitamin D” has reached thousands of readers worldwide, thanks to Amazon’s KDP distribution channels. It has been a bestseller on Amazon. In addition, this Vitamin D book has been translated into Polish, Romanian and Indonesian languages by local publishers. Moreover, book distributors in India and Pakistan have provided this book to thousands of doctors for free.
Up-To-Date book on Vitamin D in Many Formats
First released in 2010, “Power of Vitamin D” is now on its 4th edition, published in 2021. This latest edition also includes a chapter on Vitamin D and COVID-19.
POWER OF VITAMIN D 4th edition, Latest,
is available as a Print book, Kindle eBook and Audio Book
2nd and 3rd editions
Readers Love This Book On Vitamin D
This book on Vitamin D is an easy read despite its in-depth knowledge about vitamin D. For this reason readers love it. That’s why it has earned almost 400 book reviews on Amazon with an astonishing 89% rating of 4 – 5 stars. It also has over 500 ratings at GoodReads.
“Power of Vitamin D” is an authentic book on Vitamin D. It is in-depth yet easy to read, and contains practical information that you can put into practice right away.