How to diagnose Type 1 diabetes vs Type 2? Are there any special tests available for the diagnosis of...
Type 1 Diabetes comes with lifelong challenges. That’s why it is important to learn about your disease in detail: What really causes it, What are it’s symptoms, various treatment options, and What other conditions are associated with it. In addition, is there a benefit to taking Vitamin D and Zinc? Above all, how do you deal with the overwhelming stress of Diabetes?
Learn from a leading endocrinologist, Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi, MD, FACE, FACP, a former Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCLA. He shares his clinical wisdom based on treating Type 1 diabetics for more than twenty years in his clinical practice.
Dr. Zaidi explains what Type 1 Diabetes is, what causes it, and how is it different from Type 2 Diabetes.
He also discusses other autoimmune medical conditions that you are at risk for when you have Type 1 Diabetes. He shares his clinical wisdom on how to calm down the hyped-up immune system.
Dr. Zaidi explains the usual symptoms of Type 1 Diabetes. He also discusses a life-threatening clinical situation that Type 1 diabetics can develop called diabetic ketoacidosis, also known as DKA.
Dr. Zaidi discusses how to tell whether you have Type 1 Diabetes as compared to Type 2 Diabetes. He discusses various specialized blood tests that can help in confirming the diagnosis if there is any confusion, especially in adults.
Insulin is the main treatment for Type 1 Diabetes. Therefore, Dr. Zaidi dives into details of insulin treatment: the various types of insulin, their onset of action, and duration of action. He discusses the option of insulin pens and insulin pumps, pros and cons of each modality. He lays out a plan if choosing an insulin pump: Getting started on an insulin pump, initiating insulin pump doses, and adjusting the doses.
Lastly, he also explains what Symlin is, its mode of action and potential side-effects.
Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) is a serious concern when you are on insulin. Dr. Zaidi discusses various symptoms of hypoglycemia and how to treat them. He also discusses Hypoglycemia Unawareness and how to get rid of it.
Symptoms of Type 1 Diabetes Symptoms of Type 1 diabetes are usually different from that of Type 2 diabetes. In...
What is Type 1 Diabetes? In Type 1 Diabetes, there is a complete destruction of insulin producing cells (called beta...
Dr. Z’s Vitamins – Zaidimins
Get a Discount Coupon
Please write a review on the product that you bought and receive a discount coupon
Dr. Zaidi’s Vitamins – Zaidimins
- Best Diabetic Multivitamin -Endocrinologist Formulated Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Benefits of Magnesium Supplements, Side-effects, Various Types Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Vitamin D3 with K2 Supplement - Made In USA Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Dr. Z's Vitamins - ZINC plus COPPER: Made in the USA Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Methyl B12 and Methyl Folate in One Tablet- ZARY Rated 5.00 out of 5
- 17 Vitamins for Stress and Anxiety in One Capsule - Stress Buster Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Six Herbs for Diabetes In One Capsule - Diaherbs Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Best Doctor Formulated DHEA Supplement - Made in USA Rated 5.00 out of 5
Blog Posts Categories
- Adrenal (3)
- Complications of Diabetes (9)
- COVID (10)
- Diabetes (9)
- Diabetes Videos (1)
- diet (2)
- Dr. Zaidi's Videos (6)
- fatigue (2)
- Fruits For Type 2 Diabetes (1)
- Graves Disease (3)
- Healthy hair (1)
- Holistic (1)
- Insulin Resistance (1)
- magnesium (2)
- Natural Remedies (2)
- Osteoporosis (2)
- Other Endocrine Disorders (1)
- Overactive Thyroid – Hyperthyroidism (4)
- Relaxation Videos and Music (2)
- Sexuality (1)
- Stress Relief – Stress Management (16)
- Thyroid (12)
- Type 1 Diabetes (3)
- Type 2 Diabetes (10)
- ulcerative colitis (3)
- Uncategorized (18)
- Underactive Thyroid – Hypothyroidism (1)
- URDU poems (1)
- Vitamin D (8)
- vitamins (1)
- Vitamins for diabetes (2)