Dr. Zaidi’s Type 2 diabetes book – Reverse your Type 2 Diabetes Scientifically, ushers in a new era in the management of Type 2 diabetes. It leads you on a path of not only treating but also reversing your Type 2 diabetes.
There is a common misconception among patients as well as physicians that treating Type 2 diabetes means controlling your blood sugar by any means. Unfortunately, this approach is dangerously flawed. Why? Because Type 2 diabetes is a complex disease process and elevated blood sugar is just one of its manifestations. If not managed properly, it often leads to a number of horrendous complications. Diabetic medications alone- and even usual diet and exercise – do not stop this process of diabetic complications.
A Diabetes Book That Is Based On Scientific Facts
Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi, MD, FACP, FACE is a leading endocrinologist. He is a former Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCLA. Currently, Dr. Zaidi is director of the Jamila Diabetes And Endocrine Medical Center in southern California. In his diabetes book, “Reverse Your Type 2 Diabetes Scientifically,” Dr. Zaidi, MD explains what is the root cause of Type 2 diabetes. Then, he showcases his unique 5-step approach to treat Type 2 diabetes at its roots. This approach is in sharp contrast to the treatment guidelines from the big medical organizations which are influenced by the pharmaceutical industry. And do not treat the root cause, although diabetes experts writing these guidelines are fully aware of the root cause. Unfortunately, most physicians follow these guidelines as a gospel truth. That’s why your physician keeps adding more anti-diabetic medications, while you continue to suffer from more complications. Let us stop this madness.
Dr. Zaidi’s unique 5-step approach to Treating and Reversing Type 2 Diabetes:
- Simple, yet profound approach to Stress Management, based on his personal awakening.
- A revolutionary, scientific approach to diet. For example, you may be surprised to learn how Calorie-based dietary recommendations are actually not very scientific. His diet is based on actual food items you buy in your grocery store or farmers market. in addition, he has included 75 of his own recipes. Dr. Zaidi also gives you a practical guide to eat at home or eat-out at various ethnic restaurants.
- New, scientific approach to exercise. You may be surprised to learn how too much exercise can actually be quite harmful.
- An in-depth, scientific description of vitamins, minerals and herbs that are valuable in managing Type 2 diabetes.
- Prescription medications, when necessary. A comprehensive description about: How various medications work, what are the advantages, disadvantages and side-effects of each drug.
A Type 2 Diabetes Book Backed By Clinical Results
Over the last fifteen years, he has employed this groundbreaking approach to help thousands of Type 2 diabetic patients. He has included actual case studies from his clinical practice to illustrate how his 5-step approach can reverse Type 2 diabetes as well as its complications.