“Hypothyroidism And Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis” is not just another book on thyroid. In fact, this book is based on a plan that actually works because, Dr. Zaidi has treated thousands of patients with Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis with his new treatment strategy and the results have been amazing! That’s’ why he decided to write this book.
Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi, MD, is a leading endocrinologist in U.S.A. He is a former Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCLA.
Dr. Zaidi has made a breakthrough discovery about the real cause of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and how to treat it. Additionally, he has made new insights into the causes of Hypothyroidism. Based on these discoveries, he has developed a revolutionary approach to treat Hypothyroidism and cure Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. He shares his new treatment plan in this book.
A Hypothyroidism Book that Describes a Breakthrough Approach
In this hypothyroidism book , you will learn why you continue to suffer from hypothyroidism even though you are on a thyroid pill. The main reason is that most physicians, including endocrinologists, treat your hypothyroidism by simply putting you on a drug, levothyroxine – T4 – which comes as various brand names – Synthroid, Levoxyl, Unithroid. This treatment approach is unscientific as your thyroid gland produces T3 in addition to T4. In fact, it is T3 that is the active thyroid hormone and carries out all of the actions of the thyroid.
While your physician may tell you that T4 gets converted into T3, the fact is this conversion does not take place properly in a number of patients, especially if you have Hashimoto’s. To make things complicated, some physicians may even add T3 to your thyroid treatment, but you continue to suffer from the symptoms of hypothyroidism. Then, you start to believe that even T3 did not work for you. The fact is most physicians do not know how to prescribe the correct amounts of T4 and T3.
In this book on Hypothyroidism, you will learn:
- The current treatment of Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid), and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis is superficial, unsatisfactory and unscientific.
- Why you continue to suffer from symptoms of Hypothyroidism despite taking thyroid pills,
- What really is Hypothyroidism?
- Actual causes of Hypothyroidism, some of which you may not have heard before.
- Symptoms of Hypothyroidism based on Dr. Zaidi’s clinical experience.
- You may be surprised to learn the diagnosis of Hypothyroidism is often missed.
- The usual tests for thyroid function are inaccurate and misleading. Learn why.
- How to effectively treat Hypothyroidism.
- Actual studies from Dr. Zaidi’s practice to illustrate these points.
A Revolutionary Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis Book
Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis is one of the causes of hypothyroidism, among many. Traditional medicine has no treatment of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, but Dr. Zaidi has developed a revolutionary plan that can cure Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. In this book, he explains his new approach to cure Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis.
In this Hashimoto’s book, you will learn:
- What is the root cause of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis besides genetics?
- What other conditions are commonly associated with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis?
- How to cure Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis.
- Why Thyroid Diet alone does not work.
- However, this book does include a detailed description of Thyroid diet.
- Actual case studies from Dr. Zaidi’s practice to show how Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis was cured in many of his patients.
Readers love this book on Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
This book on Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis is comprehensive yet easy to read. Dr. Zaidi describes complex medical information in easy to understand language. Most importantly, it all makes sense. That’s why readers love it.
Dr. Zaidi’s Book, “Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis” is Available as Print, Kindle eBook and Audio book.
This book on Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis can help you tremendously. You will get in-depth yet practical knowledge that you can put into practice right away.
Search Dr.Zaidi’s Articles
Blog Posts Categories
- cancer (1)
- Complications of Diabetes (9)
- COVID (7)
- Diabetes (8)
- diet (2)
- fatigue (3)
- Healthy hair (1)
- magnesium (2)
- Natural Remedies (1)
- Osteoporosis (2)
- Stress Management (7)
- Thyroid (5)
- tsh (1)
- Type 1 diabetes (4)
- Type 2 diabetes (8)
- ulcerative colitis (3)
- Uncategorized (11)
- URDU poems (1)
- Vitamin D (4)
- Vitamins for diabetes (2)
Dr. Zaidi’s Vitamins – Free Shipping
- Best Diabetic Multivitamin -Endocrinologist Formulated Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Magnesium Supplements: Health Benefits, Side-effects, Various Types Rated 5.00 out of 5$24.95
- Vitamin D3 with K2 - A Perfect Combination by Dr. Z's Vitamins Rated 5.00 out of 5
- 17 Stress and Anxiety Vitamins in One Capsule - Stress Buster Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Methyl B12 and Methyl Folate - ZARY - Chewable Tablets Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Dr. Z's Vitamins - ZINC plus COPPER: Made in USA Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Six Herbs for Diabetes In One Capsule - Diaherbs Rated 5.00 out of 5
- DHEA by Dr. Z's Vitamins - Highest Quality - Made in USA Rated 5.00 out of 5$9.95