Hypothyroidism Book: Hypothyroidism And Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis Book is a breath of fresh air. The current treatment of Hypothyroidism- Underactive thyroid, and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis is superficial and unsatisfactory.
A Breakthrough Approach to the Effective Treatment Of Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi, MD, a former Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCLA, and a leading endocrinologist in U.S.A., has made a breakthrough discovery about the real cause of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, and how to effectively treat it. He has also made new insights into the causes of Hypothyroidism. Based on these ground-breaking discoveries, he has developed a revolutionary approach to treat Hypothyroidism and cure Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis.
In Hypothyroidism And Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis Book, you will find out:
- Why you continue to suffer from symptoms of Hypothyroidism, despite taking thyroid pills?
- What really is Hypothyroidism?
- What are the symptoms of Hypothyroidism?
- Why the diagnosis of Hypothyroidism is often missed?
- Why the current treatment approach of hypothyroidism is unscientific?
- Why the usual tests for thyroid function are inaccurate and misleading?
- What actually causes Hypothyroidism?
- What is the root cause of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, besides genetics?
- What other conditions are commonly associated with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis?
- How to effectively treat Hypothyroidism?
- How to cure Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis?
- And a detailed thyroid diet that works.
Search Dr.Zaidi’s Articles
Blog Posts Categories
Search High Quality Vitamins
Dr. Zaidi’s Vitamins Categories
Dr. Zaidi’s Vitamins
Glupride multi - Alpha Lipoic Acid-Chromium Picolinate-Cinnamon
Magnesium Glycinate - The Best Magnesium
- Stress Buster: Ashwagandha and Holy Basil $29.95
Methylcobalamin, 5 MTHF Combination : ZARY
Zinc, Copper Combination
DiaHerbs - Herbs for Diabetes
Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2 - 5000 IU Of D3 and 100 mcg of K2