“Hypothyroidism And Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis” is not just another book on thyroid. In fact, this book is based on a plan that works because Dr. Zaidi has treated thousands of patients with Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis with his new treatment strategy and the results have been amazing! That’s’ why he decided to write this book.
Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi, MD, is a leading endocrinologist in the U.S.A. He is a former Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCLA, a fellow of the American College of Endocrinologists and a fellow of the American College of Physicians.
A Hypothyroidism Book that Describes Breakthrough Discoveries
Dr. Zaidi has made three breakthrough discoveries about underactive thyroid – hypothyroidism:
- How to cure Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- The most common causes of hypothyroidism are stress, obesity, and iodine deficiency.
- How to effectively treat hypothyroidism with a combination of T3 and T4.
Based on these discoveries, he has developed a revolutionary approach to treat Hypothyroidism and cure Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. He shares his new treatment plan in this book.
Why You Continue to Suffer from Hypothyroidism Despite Levothyroxine Treatment
In this hypothyroidism book, you will learn why you continue to suffer from hypothyroidism even though you are on a thyroid pill. Well, the main reason is that most physicians, including endocrinologists, treat your hypothyroidism by simply putting you on a drug, levothyroxine – T4 – which comes as various brand names – Synthroid, Levoxyl, Unithroid. However, this treatment approach is unscientific because your thyroid gland produces T3 in addition to T4. In fact, it is T3 that is the active thyroid hormone and carries out all of the actions of the thyroid.
While your physician may tell you that T4 gets converted into T3, the fact is that this conversion does not take place properly in a number of patients, especially if you have Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. In addition, stress, obesity, and several commonly used drugs can interfere with T4 to T3 conversion.
Why does even a Combination of T3 and T4 not Work Sometimes?
To make things complicated, some physicians may even add T3 to your thyroid treatment. However, you continue to suffer from the symptoms of hypothyroidism. Then, you start to believe that even T3 did not work for you, but that is not true. In fact, most physicians – including endocrinologists – do not know how to prescribe the correct amounts of T4 and T3. Sad but true!
In this book on Hypothyroidism, you will learn:
- The current treatment of Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid), and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis is superficial, unsatisfactory and unscientific, even in the hands of endocrinologists.
- Why you continue to suffer from symptoms of Hypothyroidism despite taking thyroid pills.
- What really is Hypothyroidism?
- Actual causes of Hypothyroidism, some of which you may not have heard before.
- Symptoms of Hypothyroidism based on Dr. Zaidi’s clinical experience.
- You may be surprised to learn why the diagnosis of Hypothyroidism is often missed.
- Why do you feel bad despite a normal thyroid test.
- How to effectively treat Hypothyroidism.
- Actual case studies from Dr. Zaidi’s practice to illustrate these points.
A Revolutionary Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis Book
Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis is one of the causes of hypothyroidism, among many. Unfortunately, there is no satisfactory treatment of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis in traditional medicine. However, Dr. Zaidi has developed a revolutionary plan that can cure Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. In this book, he explains his new approach to cure Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, backed by actual case studies.
In this Hashimoto’s book, you will learn:
- The root cause of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis besides genetics
- What other conditions are commonly associated with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis?
- How to cure Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis?
- Why Thyroid Diet alone does not work. This book does however include a detailed description of Thyroid diet.
- Actual case studies from Dr. Zaidi’s practice to show how Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis was cured in many of his patients.
Readers love this book on Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
This book on Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis is comprehensive yet easy to read because Dr. Zaidi describes complex medical information in easy to understand language. Above all, his approach makes perfect sense. That’s why readers love it.
Dr. Zaidi’s Book, “Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis” is available as Print, Kindle eBook and Audio book.
This book on Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis can help you tremendously. You will get in-depth yet practical knowledge that you can put into practice right away.