ZIOHH – Zaidi Institute Of Holistic Healing is an online academy of holistic healing. Founded by Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi, MD in 2020, this academy of holistic healing is based his in-depth medical knowledge, vast clinical experience, and personal enlightenment.
What Is ZIOHH Approach?
Here are the basic principles of ZIOHH:
- Health consists of spiritual, emotional, and physical wellbeing.
- For every disorder there is a root cause. You cannot cure a disease until you get rid of it by the roots.
- Listen to your body every day. It will tell you what is right and wrong with it.
- Chronic diseases occur when you do not pay attention to your mind, body, and soul for a long time.
- Every person is a unique individual. In contrast, modern medicine suffers from extrapolations, assumptions, and concepts. But diseases do not read books, only physicians do.
- Diseases arise due to lifestyle factors in a genetically predisposed individual. As you cannot change your genetics, you must pay attention to your lifestyle factors
- Stress management
- Vitamins/herbs/essential oils
- Medications/surgery/procedures only when necessary
Is it possible to follow ZIOHH in everyday life?
Dr. Zaidi is a living proof that ZIOHH principles can be implemented in everyday life. He truly enjoys a spiritual, emotional, and physical health, as outlined below:
Freedom from Stress:
It all started when Dr. Zaidi turned 50. One day, while walking through his neighborhood park, he was struck with enlightenment. A deep wisdom sank in. The root cause of stress got revealed. He describes it in detail in his book, “Stress Cure Now.”
Since that day in the park, Dr. Zaidi became free of the emotional stress of daily life. Fear, disappointments, frustrations, anger, hate, jealousy, greed, guilt, boredom, paranoia – all melted away.
Simplification of Lifestyle
Despite the inner shift, Dr. Zaidi continued to live his outer life – family, friends, medical practice – but in a modified manner. Dr. Zaidi recognized the difference between what is necessary and what is unnecessary.
At home, he became more joyful: occasional skirmishes with his wife came to an end. The need for entertainment activities – TV, newspapers, movies, sports, travel, chitchatting – was not there anymore. He honestly shared his inner shift with his extended family members and friends to alert them why he wouldn’t be socializing as before.
Becoming a Holistic Doctor
Once he was free of the rat-race, Dr. Zaidi simplified his medical practice to “cash basis,” with full realization that it would cause an exodus of patients – and it did. Subsequently, there was a significant drop in his income. However, he did not have to see 25 patients a day. Instead, he saw about 10 patients a day. As a result, he could spend more time with his patients, educating them about his new holistic approach to medicine.
Dr. Zaidi had realized “stress” as a major factor for diseases and shared his unique stress management strategy with his patients. Instead of blindly following recommendations from medical organizations, he used the sword of logic and developed new treatment strategies to cure diseases.
With more time at his hands, Dr. Zaidi spent a lot of time doing nothing. Just sitting in the bliss of the Real Now. In this state, he experienced an immense inner peace and joy. Every now and then poetry would start flowing, sometimes in English and sometimes in Urdu. He wrote down those poems and later published them.
“You Are Not Who You Think You Are” Poems in English.
Jhumun – Urdu Sufi Poems of Enlightenment
Experiencing Real GOD
One day he was having lunch alone at a restaurant, keeping his attention in the Real Now, when he experienced Real GOD. Afterwards, a floodgate of spirituality opened. He described it in his book, “Wake Up While You Can.”
Dr. Zaidi realized he had to cook his own food – and even grow it – to nourish his body in a healthy manner. Now, he usually prepares his own food and uses mostly organic food items, some of which come from his home garden. He loves gardening and grows vegetables and fruits. “We have some fruit growing in our backyard year-round,” he proudly says to his friends.
Exercise, rest, sleep, and sex:
Dr. Zaidi listens to his body. He wakes up around 7 am and goes to bed around 10 PM almost every day, even on the weekends. He uses his computer for a couple of hours in the mid-morning. He practices yoga and goes for a walk in the neighborhood once a day. He also stays sexually active with his beloved wife.
No medications for Dr. Zaidi. At the age of 65, he is in excellent health. He has no chronic medical diseases. Hence, no long-term medications. Although he has family history of diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke and dementia. In addition, close family members also suffer from pulmonary fibrosis, enlarged prostate and degenerative disc disease of the spine.
Once in a while, Dr. Zaidi does have his share of medical issues. During this time, he may use medications for a brief period only. At the same time, he uses his ZIOHH principles to find the root cause of the illness and cures it from there. For example, he had an episode of ulcerative colitis which he cured by making changes in his diet.
This is ZIOHH, in short
You can joy a healthy life but only through healthy lifestyle. You can learn all about a healthy lifestyle by reading at ZIOHH for free.
Dr. Zaidi’s Scholarly Articles
Here is a list of Dr. Zaidi’s in-depth articles on Diabetes, thyroid, Vitamin D, other Endocrine, Metabolic and more Medical Disorders.
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Metabolic Syndrome/Insulin Resistance syndrome
- Fatty Liver
- High Blood Pressure
- Low HDL, High Triglycerides
- Coronary Heart Disease
- PCOS-Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Low Testosterone
- Magnesium deficiency
- Zinc deficiency
- Vitamin B12 – Folic acid deficiency
- Vitamin K2
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Adrenal Mass
- Pituitary Tumor
- High Prolactin
- Growth Hormone Excess
- Cushing’s Syndrome
Dr. Zaidi’s Blog Posts
Click here to access Dr. Zaidi’s easy-to-read blog posts on Diabetes, Thyroid, Vitamin D, Stress management, Covid-19, Ulcerative colitis and many more….
Zaidi Vitamins – Dr. Z’s Vitamins
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Scientifically
Alternative To Nature-Throid, WP Thyroid & NP Thyroid
Blog Posts Categories
Search Dr.Zaidi’s Articles
Dr. Zaidi’s Vitamins – Free Shipping
- Best Diabetic Multivitamin -Endocrinologist Formulated Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Magnesium Supplements: Health Benefits, Side-effects, Various Types Rated 5.00 out of 5
- 17 Stress and Anxiety Vitamins in One Capsule - Stress Buster Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Methyl B12 and Methyl Folate - ZARY - Chewable Tablets Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Vitamin D3 with K2 - A Perfect Combination by Dr. Z's Vitamins Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Dr. Z's Vitamins - ZINC plus COPPER: Made in USA Rated 5.00 out of 5$19.95
- Six Herbs for Diabetes In One Capsule - Diaherbs Rated 5.00 out of 5
- DHEA by Dr. Z's Vitamins - Highest Quality - Made in USA Rated 5.00 out of 5