Vitamins are an essential part of good health. Dr. Zaidi’s approach to maintain good health, prevent as well as treat illnesses consists of five steps:
- Stress management
- Medications, if and when necessary
What are Vitamins?
Vitamins are substances that our body needs to function properly. Body itself cannot make these vitamins. We derive them from our food that we ingest.
Why Take Vitamins?
Because our modern food is often inadequate in vitamins due to a number of factors. These factors include commercial farming, processing of food, eating habits. For example, if you do not eat meat due to religious or some other reason, you become low in vitamin B12 and iron.
Can Vitamin deficiency cause illness?
Yes, vitamin deficiencies are well known to cause illnesses. Here a few example:
Vitamin B12 deficiency can cause fatigue, anemia, peripheral neuropathy, subacute combined degeneration of the spinal cord, sore tongue, stroke and heart attack. Folate deficiency can cause fatigue, anemia, sore tongue, and depression, infertility and congenital defects in the fetus, stroke and heart attack.
Magnesium deficiency cause cause Muscle spasms and cramps, Fibromyalgia, Irritability, Anxiety, Insomnia, Seizures, Irregular heart beat/heart arrhythmias/Atrial fibrillation, High blood pressure, Chest pain to spasm of coronary arteries, Chronic fatigue, Migraine headaches, Menstrual cramping, Menopausal symptoms, Tics, Lack of appetite, Nausea/vomiting, Lack of balance, Vertigo, ADD/ADHD, Dementia, Constipation.
Zinc deficiency can cause fatigue, loss of appetite, impaired immune function, delayed healing of wounds, diarrhea, hair loss, taste abnormalities, skin ulcers, age-related macular degeneration, delayed puberty, impotence, low testosterone and weight loss.
Are Vitamins safe?
Most vitamins are generally safe. Our patients at the Jamila diabetes & Endocrine Medical Center, have been using a variety of vitamins for over 15 years. They undergo blood testing periodically as a part of their ongoing health care. We have not noticed any toxic effects of vitamins over all of these years.
Dr. Zaidi’s Vitamins
Like any other product, the quality of the vitamins is important. That’s why Dr. Zaidi has formulated several vitamins which are manufactured at a highly reputable facility in the U.S.A.
Here is a list of Dr.Zaidi’s vitamins:
1- Glupride Multi (a special multivitamin)
3- Vitamin D3 – 5000 IU-Chewable
4- Vitamin K2
5- Vitamin B12 + Active Folate as 5MTHF -Chewable
Dr. Zaidi’s MeetUp group
Blog Posts Categories
- Adrenal (3)
- Complications of Diabetes (9)
- COVID (10)
- Diabetes (9)
- diet (2)
- fatigue (2)
- Graves Disease (3)
- Healthy hair (1)
- Holistic (1)
- Insulin Resistance (1)
- magnesium (2)
- Natural Remedies (2)
- Osteoporosis (2)
- Other Endocrine Disorders (1)
- Overactive Thyroid – Hyperthyroidism (4)
- Relaxation Videos and Music (2)
- Stress Relief – Stress Management (15)
- Thyroid (12)
- Type 1 diabetes (3)
- Type 2 diabetes (9)
- ulcerative colitis (3)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Underactive Thyroid – Hypothyroidism (1)
- URDU poems (1)
- Vitamin D (7)
- Vitamins for diabetes (2)
Search Dr.Zaidi’s Articles
Dr. Zaidi’s Vitamins – Free Shipping
- Best Diabetic Multivitamin -Endocrinologist Formulated Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Benefits of Magnesium Supplements, Side-effects, Various Types Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Vitamin D3 with K2 Supplement - A Perfect Combination Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Dr. Z's Vitamins - ZINC plus COPPER: Made in USA Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Methyl B12 and Methyl Folate in One Tablet- ZARY Rated 5.00 out of 5
- 17 Vitamins for Stress and Anxiety in One Capsule - Stress Buster Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Six Herbs for Diabetes In One Capsule - Diaherbs Rated 5.00 out of 5
- DHEA Supplement by Zaidimins - Highest Quality - Made in USA Rated 5.00 out of 5
Get a Discount Coupon
Please write a review on the product that you bought and receive a discount coupon