This osteoporosis YouTube video is based on an in-depth – yet easy to comprehend – lecture that Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi, MD gave to a group of postmenopausal women with osteoporosis.
In-depth, Scientific and Practical YouTube Video on Osteoporosis
In his unique stress free style, Dr. Zaidi kept his audience not only interested, but also very much at ease. Consequently, they were very interactive and asked a lot of questions. Dr. Zaidi answered all of these questions with utter scientific honesty, in an easy to understand manner. That’s what makes this video on osteoporosis so special. Information is very scientific yet practical so that you can implement this information right away and make your bones stronger.
He also enlists great resources and references in this comprehensive talk on osteoporosis.
In this video, Dr. Zaidi explains his 5-step comprehensive treatment of osteoporosis: SNEVM – Stress management, Nutrition, Exercise, Vitamins and Medications only as a last resort.
Dr. Zaidi first describes what osteoporosis really is, what causes it, and how to diagnose it.
Then, he discusses his natural, safe treatment of osteoporosis that works:
- How stress contributes to osteoporosis and fractures. How you can be free of the stress of daily living.
- Which foods may help osteoporosis and make your bones stronger. How various food limitations can aggravate osteoporosis. What to do if you have “lactose intolerance.” What dietary deficiencies develops if you have stomach bypass surgery or gastrointestinal disorders?
- What are the best exercises for osteoporosis? Does yoga help osteoporosis? How about Pilates?
- What are the best vitamins, minerals and supplements for osteoporosis? Is there any scientific evidence that dietary supplements can make your bones stronger and prevent fractures? What are the optimal doses of these supplements? How to avoid toxicity from vitamins and supplements.
- What are various medications to treat osteoporosis? How do these osteoporosis drugs work? What is their real efficacy? What are their serious side-effects?
In summary, get the scientific facts about osteoporosis and take charge of your bone health.