Consider the following vitamins for the health of your bones, if you have weak bones or to keep your bones strong.
Why take vitamins for bone health?
Because your bones need specific vitamins-mineral in adequate amounts to stay healthy. Bones go through a period of bone resorption followed by a period of bone formation. Each phase last a few months. Vitamin D3, K2 and Magnesium and calcium are important nutrients for the bones.
Bone health Vitamins are one of the 5-steps of the Dr. Zaidi’s Comprehensive approach to treat osteopenia and osteoporosis.
Dr. Zaidi’s 5-step strategy consists of:
- Stress management
- Medications, if and when necessary
Zaidi Vitamins – Dr. Z’s Vitamins
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Scientifically
Alternative To Nature-Throid, WP Thyroid & NP Thyroid
Blog Posts Categories
Search Dr.Zaidi’s Articles
Dr. Zaidi’s Vitamins – Free Shipping
- Best Diabetic Multivitamin -Endocrinologist Formulated Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Magnesium Supplements: Health Benefits, Side-effects, Various Types Rated 5.00 out of 5
- 17 Stress and Anxiety Vitamins in One Capsule - Stress Buster Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Methyl B12 and Methyl Folate - ZARY - Chewable Tablets Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Vitamin D3 with K2 - A Perfect Combination by Dr. Z's Vitamins Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Dr. Z's Vitamins - ZINC plus COPPER: Made in USA Rated 5.00 out of 5$19.95
- Six Herbs for Diabetes In One Capsule - Diaherbs Rated 5.00 out of 5
- DHEA by Dr. Z's Vitamins - Highest Quality - Made in USA Rated 5.00 out of 5