Here is a list of stress relief quotes by Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi, MD, an expert on stress management and non-religious spirituality. These quotes for stress relief are based on his own spontaneous awakening which happened one day as he was walking in the neighborhood park. Since that day, he lives a completely stress free life, while he still engages in every day life as a husband, father, brother, friend, gardener, cook, doctor, writer, poet, artist, and guide to many.
Stress Relief Quotes to Manage Stress of Daily Living
You can right away put these quotes of stress relief in your day-to-day life:
- Keep your mind where your body is.
- The ultimate power you have is the power to choose who gets in your head and who does not.
- Whatever you pay attention to becomes alive and whatever you don’t pay attention dies out for you at that moment.
- The moment you don’t pay attention to your thoughts, they die out. Instantaneously, you will feel relief from stress. But then you have to park your attention somewhere Real or it will go right back to your thoughts. And the drama of emotional stress will come back.
- Park your attention in the Real Now: what you see, hear, smell, taste, and touch. As long as your attention stays in the “Real Now” you are free of emotional stress. Be aware of the “Virtual Now” which is in your head and on the screen and paper. In fact, “Virtual Now” is full of emotional drama.
Stress Management Quotes Based On Deep Wisdom
Ponder on these stress relief quotes, using common sense:
- The real source of stress is in your own head, not out there. It is good to know because you don’t need to change anything out there to be free of stress.
- Thoughts trigger emotions. Hence, all emotional stress comes from your own thinking mind.
- You always think in terms of a language that you learn. At birth, you have not learnt any human language yet. Hence, you are free of thinking. And free of all emotional stress. This is your original state of mind.
- Your thinking mind creates all of your emotional stress. You were not born with this. In fact, you acquire it as you grew up in a society. We can call it your “Acquired Self.”
- Acquired Self is supposed to be a tool to function in the society. But it ends up stealing your identity. Then, it tortures you relentlessly with emotional stress.
Non-religious Spiritual Quotes On Stress Relief
Dr. Zaidi’s non-religious spiritual quotes for stress relief:
- Realize you live in two world: One is Real, in front of your eyes and the other is Virtual, in your head as well as on the screen and paper. Emotional stress does not exist in the Real world whereas it is always present in the Virtual world. Choice is yours where you keep your attention.
- Space, Silence, Stillness is the canvas for the painting of the universe. It is everywhere and yes, even inside you as well. You can be aware of it the moment you take your attention inside your chest, which is utter peace. No words can truly describe it.
- You are born with a body, soul, and you – the consciousness. There is a brain, but no mind at birth. In fact, mind is a psychological entity that your thinking brain creates as you grow up in a society.
- Your soul experiences all of the emotional stress that your mind creates.
- Follow this reminder every morning: “Today, I shall not add any emotional burden to my soul.”
Spiritual Quotes on Life and Death
Dr. Zaidi’s profound non-religious spirituality flows in these quotes on stress relief:
- Death always follows birth. It is the law of the universe and applies to all forms: humans, animals, buildings, planets, galaxies and even the universe. What does not die is the canvas for the painting of the universe: Space, Silence, Stillness – three words that point to the ultimate ONE, the timeless, the omnipresent.
- At the time of death, it is only your physical body that comes to an end. You – as consciousness – and your soul continue to live. However, your soul carries all the emotional burden that was dumped on it.
- Soul continues to follow the cycle of the birth and death of a physical body. Unfortunately, it keeps accumulating more and more emotional burden through each lifespan.
- With few exceptions, people waste their life span trapped in the grip of the “Acquired Self” and the “Virtual World.” In this way, they keep adding more emotional burden on their souls unintentionally.
- Your soul is calling to get your attention so it can live the way it was meant to be:
- Free of emotional bombardment from the mind
- Experience the magic and mystery of life, the painting and the canvas of Nature.
Are you going to answer or hang up?
These stress relief quotes from Dr. Zaidi can guide you to live a stress free life and free your soul of the emotional burden.
Here are Dr. Zaidi’s Books on Stress Management and Spirituality:
Search Dr.Zaidi’s Articles
Blog Posts Categories
- Adrenal (3)
- Complications of Diabetes (9)
- COVID (10)
- Diabetes (9)
- diet (2)
- fatigue (2)
- Graves Disease (3)
- Healthy hair (1)
- Holistic (1)
- Insulin Resistance (1)
- magnesium (2)
- Natural Remedies (2)
- Osteoporosis (2)
- Overactive Thyroid – Hyperthyroidism (4)
- Stress Relief – Stress Management (11)
- Thyroid (12)
- Type 1 diabetes (3)
- Type 2 diabetes (9)
- ulcerative colitis (3)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Underactive Thyroid – Hypothyroidism (1)
- URDU poems (1)
- Vitamin D (7)
- Vitamins for diabetes (2)
Dr. Zaidi’s Vitamins – Free Shipping
- Best Diabetic Multivitamin -Endocrinologist Formulated Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Magnesium Supplements: Health Benefits, Side-effects, Various Types Rated 5.00 out of 5$28.95
- Vitamin D3 with K2 - A Perfect Combination by Dr. Z's Vitamins Rated 5.00 out of 5
- 17 Stress and Anxiety Vitamins in One Capsule - Stress Buster Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Methyl B12 and Methyl Folate - ZARY - Chewable Tablets Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Dr. Z's Vitamins - ZINC plus COPPER: Made in USA Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Six Herbs for Diabetes In One Capsule - Diaherbs Rated 5.00 out of 5
- DHEA Supplement by Zaidimins - Highest Quality - Made in USA Rated 5.00 out of 5$14.95