Glupride multi is the best diabetic multivitamin.* This is why? Glupride multi is formulated by a leading endocrinologist, Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi, MD, former assistant clinical professor of medicine at UCLA and medical director of Jamila Diabetes and Endocrine Medical Center in southern California. He carefully chose the ingredients based on his in-depth knowledge and clinical experience. That’s why you can trust Glupride multi to meet your special needs as a diabetic.*
Glupride multi is made in the USA at a GMP-Certified and FDA-Registered facility from high quality globally sourced ingredients. It is also backed by full money refund if you are not satisfied. In addition, shipping and handling is free.
Active Ingredients Of Glupride multi
Glupride Multi contains 21 different vitamins, minerals and herbs. It contains Alpha-Lipoic Acid 600 mg, Chromium Picolinate, Cinnamon and Coenzyme Q 10. In addition, it contains all of the B vitamins, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and essential minerals including Selenium, Zinc, Vanadium, Magnesium, and Manganese. Clinical studies show these are the most important vitamins for diabetes and help support healthy glucose levels.*
Benefits of the Diabetic Multivitamin – Glupride multi
Possible benefits of the diabetic multivitamin, Glupride multi include:
- Healthy glucose levels*
- Cardiovascular health*
- Nerve health*
- Healthy thyroid*
- Hair & Nail health*
- Immune system health*
Glupride multi supports healthy blood glucose levels*
Patients with Typ2 diabetes get depleted in many vitamins and minerals due to their excessive losses in the urine. In addition, they also need special vitamins and minerals to deal with the excessive oxidative stress. In this way, patients with type 2 diabetes have special nutritional needs for vitamins and minerals. Glupride multi is a unique multivitamin for diabetes, designed to promote healthy glucose levels naturally.
A diabetic multivitamin with Alpha-Lipoic Acid
Glupride multi is a multivitamin with alpha lipoic acid as 600 mg per day.
Alpha lipoic acid is normally produced in cells in small amounts and helps in the normal metabolism of glucose. Alpha-lipoic acid functions as a strong anti-oxidant in the body (1, 2).*
The cells of diabetic patients are under a tremendous amount of daily oxidative stress. That’s why it makes sense to use Alpha-Lipoic acid in a multivitamin for diabetes*
A number of scientific studies have shown that alpha-lipoic acid promotes normal insulin sensitivity and thus, may promote healthy glucose levels in individuals with Type 2 diabetes (2).*
Alpha Lipoic acid for diabetic peripheral neuropathy*
Several studies have also shown alpha-lipoic acid to be helpful in promoting nerve health in diabetic peripheral neuropathy. In a review article, authors analyzed 15 clinical trials of using alpha lipoic acid in peripheral neuropathy in diabetes. They concluded that Alpha lipoic acid helps with diabetic peripheral neuropathy. And the minimum dose of Alpha lipoic acid to help peripheral neuropathy in diabetics is 600 mg per day. (3)*
Alpha lipoic Acid Dose
The amount of Alpha-lipoic acid is important! In most clinical studies, the amount of Alpha lipoic acid used was 600-1800 mg per day. Most diabetic multivitamins add a tiny amount of Alpha-lipoic acid, such as 100 mg per day. In contrast, we use a dose of alpha lipoic acid 600 mg per day in Glupride Multi – the dose that was commonly used in the clinical studies.*
Is Alpha lipoic Acid safe?
In an excellent article published in 2020 , authors analyzed 71 clinical studies on Alpha lipoic acid. A total of 4749 individuals had received Alpha lipoic acid supplements. Authors concluded that supplementation with alpha lipoic acid was not associated with an increased risk of any treatment-emergent adverse event.(4)
Chromium picolinate for healthy glucose control*
Chromium picolinate is required for the normal metabolism of glucose.* Several studies have shown beneficial effects of chromium supplementation in promoting healthy glucose levels.*
One large clinical trial tested chromium picolinate in 833 Type 2 diabetic patients and found a significant improvement in their blood glucose values. (5)
Dose of Chromium picolinate
The amount of chromium picolinate is also important. In the clinical studies a daily dose of 200 – 1000 mcg have been used. (5)
Many diabetic multivitamins contain only a small amount of chromium picolinate. In contrast, Glupride multi contains a large dose of 800 mcg per day .*
Is Chromium Picolinate safe?
According to a scientific review published in Diabetes Educ. in 2004, “Numerous animal studies and human clinical trials have demonstrated that chromium picolinate supplements are safe.”(6)
Cinnamon for Type 2 diabetes*
Physicians have long been intrigued by the beneficial effects of cinnamon on human health. In December 2003, an excellent scientific study was published in Diabetes Care, (7) in which cinnamon powder was used in 60 patients with Type 2 diabetes. Three daily doses, 1 gram, 3 grams and 6 grams were used. There was a decrease in blood glucose by 18-29%. Serum triglycerides also decreased by 23-30%.
That’s why Cinnamon is an essential ingredient of our diabetic multivitamin, Glupride multi.
Coenzyme Q10 for Diabetics*
Coenzyme Q10 is a strong antioxidant.* It may help to improve diastolic dysfunction of the heart in patients with diabetes and hypertension.*
Statin drugs such as Lipitor (atorvastatin), Zocor (simvastatin), Pravachol (pravastatin), Mevacor (lovastatin) and Crestor (rosuvastatin) are commonly used in diabetic patients. Unfortunately, these drugs not only reduce cholesterol level, but also may reduce CoQ10 level in the muscles as was demonstrated in a recent study from investigators at Columbia University in the U.S. (8). This phenomenon may explain the muscle aches these patients often experience while on a statin drug. Co Q10 may help to prevent these muscle aches and pains.*
Selenium and Iodine for a healthy Thyroid*
Thyroid gland – located in your lower neck – plays a pivotal role in your healthy metabolism. Selenium and iodine – in adequate amounts – are essential for the normal functioning of the Thyroid gland. Glupride multi contains the optimal amounts of both selenium and iodine.
B-Vitamins help normal functioning of every cell*
B-vitamins are vital for the normal functioning of every cell in our body. In particular, these vitamins are required in the energy production that takes place inside the cell. B-vitamins are also important to keep the integrity of the DNA in every cells. Unfortunately, many individuals don’t have adequate amounts of the B vitamins due to poor dietary habits, overly-processed food and commercial farming.
Glupride multi contains high quality B vitamins in proper amounts.
Magnesium – Miracle mineral for healthy glucose*
Magnesium is a mineral that is essential for the normal functioning of every cell in the body – in particular healthy blood sugar levels, muscles, bones, blood vessels, heart, and brain.* Unfortunately most people are low in magnesium. Glupride multi contains the optimal amounts of magnesium for your daily nutritional needs.
Zinc – Essential mineral for glucose metabolism*
Zinc plays an important role in more than 100 enzyme systems in the body. In particular, Zinc supports immune system health, energy production, glucose metabolism, healthy skin, brain, eyes and prostate health.*
Zinc is an important ingredient in Glupride multi.
Dr. Z’s Vitamins – Glupride Multi
- Best Diabetic Multivitamin with 600 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid, 800 MCG Chromium picolinate, 250 MG Cinnamon – along with Magnesium, Zinc, Biotin and Vanadium supports glucose metabolism and insulin sensitivity.* Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 mg helps promote nerve health.* In addition, this multivitamin contains Co Q10, B12 and Folate which supports Cardiovascular health and Cognitive health..* This 21-vitamins and minerals containing multivitamin is a strong anti-oxidant supplement.*
- Selenium and Iodine help Thyroid support and Energy. B Complex helps boost Energy, Memory and Cognitive function.* Zinc promotes Energy, boosts Immune system, supports blood Sugar and Eye health. Biotin supports healthy Glucose levels, Hair, Skin and Nail health. Magnesium is essential for the health of every cell. It especially helps Glucose metabolic support, Cardiovascular support, Muscle support and GI tract health.*
- Compared to other Multivitamins, GluprideMulti is a multivitamin without Potassium, iron and calcium. Most multivitamins contain iron and calcium, both of which can interfere with the absorption of thyroid hormone.*
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Our GluprideMulti is of the Highest Quality you can find. Made in USA at a GMP-Certified and FDA-Registered Facility from globally sourced high quality ingredients.
- MONEY-BACK-GUARANTEE: We Care About Your Experience So We Offer Money A Back Guarantee! Get A Full Refund If You Are Not Satisfied. Simply Return the Product Within 30 Days of Purchase.
- Free shipping and handling.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product in not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Evans JL, Goldfine ID. Alpha-lipoic acid : a multifunctional antioxidant that improves insulin sensitivity in patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Technol Ther 2000; 2: 401-413.
- Konrad T, Vicini P, Kusterer K et al. Alpha-Lipioc acid treatment decreases serum lactate and pyruvate concentrations and improves glucose effectiveness in lean and obese patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care 1999;22:280-287.
- Ziegler D, Reljanovic M, Mehnert H, Gries FA. Alpha-lipoic acid in the treatment of diabetic polyneuropathy in Germany: current evidence from clinical trials. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes 1999;107:421-430.
- Anderson R, Cheng N, bryden N, Polansky M, Cheng N, Chi J, Feng J. Elevated Intakes of supplemental chromium improves glucose and insulin variables in individuals with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes 1997;46:1786-1791.
- Khan A, Safdar M, Khan M, Khan N, Anderson R. Cinnamon improves glucose and lipids of people with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care 2003;
- Rundek T, Naini A, Sacco R, Coates K, DiMauro S. Atorvastatin decreases the coenzyme Q10 level in the blood of patients at risk for cardiovascular disease and stroke. Arch Neurol. 2004;61:889-892.