How To Prevent Cancer
In order to prevent cancer, first
you need to know what causes cancer. Based on my 35-years of clinical
experience, I consider the followings as the risk factors for the
development of cancer.
· Stress: psychological as well as physical
· Personality type: Control freak and/or highly competitive
· Vitamin D deficiency
· Cigarette smoking
· Unhealthy diet: High carbohydrate, high sugar, high saturated fat, artificial sweeteners, high fructose corn syrup, deep-fried foods, most desserts, most commercially bakery products, preservatives, pesticides, growth hormone, GMO ( Genetically Modified Organism) foods, inorganic foods, artificial foods etc.
· Too much exercise
· Excessive sex over the age of 60 (for males)
· Avoiding pregnancy for a long time (for females)
· Oral sex
Certain drugs such
as Estrogen replacement, even bio-identical hormones, too much
Testosterone use in people who are not really low in testosterone,
sex-performance enhancing drugs such as Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Insulin
for Type 2 diabetics, Interferon, Remicade, Cyclosporine, Prolia, other
immunosuppressive drugs etc.
Except for aging, all of the other factors are modifiable. Only you can change these risk factors for yourself. Don't expect anyone else to do it for you, because they can't.
Copyright © All rights reserved.