Natural Treatment of Insomnia
Here is my my recipe for those who suffer from insomnia:
1. Don't drink any caffeinated beverages such as black tea or coffee after lunch.
2. Avoid long chats in the evening.
3. Watch sunset, stars, moon and whatever you see. Also be aware of the space in which everything is.
4. After sunset, don't go on any screen such as TV or computer.
5. Listen to some instrumental music and also be aware of the silence of the night.
6. Take a long bath in a bath tub. Add 1/2 cup of Epsom Salt to bath tub.
7. Add 1/2 tespoon of powdered Turmeric and 1 teaspoon of honey in a cup of milk. Drink it about 1/2 hour before going to bed.
8. Take Magnesium glycinate 400 mg at bedtime.
9. Do about 30 minutes of meditation before bedtime.
10. Avoid sleeping pills as these have side-effects such as drowsiness next morning. In addition, these can be addictive.
Copyright © All rights reserved.