Hypothyroidism And Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
treatment of Hypothyroidism is superficial and unsatisfactory. Patients
continue to suffer from the symptoms of
despite taking thyroid pills. Even worse, there is no treatment for
Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, the root cause of hypothyroidism in a large
number of patients.
Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi,
MD, a former Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCLA, and a
leading endocrinologist in
And Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, A Breakthrough Approach to Effective
Treatment," you will find out.
· Why you continue to suffer from symptoms of Hypothyroidism, despite taking thyroid pills?
· What really is Hypothyroidism?
· What are the symptoms of Hypothyroidism?
· Why the diagnosis of Hypothyroidism is often missed?
· Why the current treatment approach of hypothyroidism is unscientific?
· Why the usual tests for thyroid function are inaccurate and misleading?
· What actually causes Hypothyroidism?
· What is the root cause of Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, besides genetics?
· What other conditions are commonly associated with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis?
· How to effectively treat Hypothyroidism?
· How to cure Hashimoto's Thyroiditis?
· And a detailed thyroid diet that works.
Copyright © All rights reserved.